"Project Utkarsh" is a mission to bring qualitative and accountable change to mass school education through technology & Quiz Based Learning System. It is a joint initiative by District Administration, Department of Education, Udaipur and Moinee Foundation, Jaipur.
As part of the pilot project, 12 Nodal schools were selected; books of Class 9, Hindi Medium, Rajasthan Board have been converted in interactive quiz based system (Quiz Academy) and made available to students in Govt. Schools.
• Students of class 9 assessed for their current knowledge level.
• Quiz Academy implemented in schools and used as self learning tool by students on Tablet, Desktop, and Laptop.
• It was also used as Smart-Class by teachers for teaching and online activities & assessments.
• Finally students re-assessed to observe the improvement.
Future plan is to create quality content for 6-12 class in both Hindi & English Medium as per NCERT Books in quiz format and implement in all government schools of Rajasthan.
1. Government Secondary School, Sector-4, Udaipur City
2. Government Senior Secondary School, Javar Mines (Dist-Udaipur)
3. Government Senior Secondary School, Bedla (Dist-Udaipur)
4. Government Senior Secondary School, Gudli (Dist-Udaipur)
5. Government Senior Secondary School, Gogunda (Dist-Udaipur)
6. Government Girls Senior Secondary School, Kotra (Dist-Udaipur)
7. Government Senior Secondary School, Vallabhnagar (Dist-Udaipur)
8. Government Senior Secondary School, Kalibheet (Dist-Udaipur)
9. Government Secondary School, Jodhpur Khurd (Dist-Udaipur)
10. Government Girls Secondary School, Semari (Dist-Udaipur)
11. Government Senior Secondary School, Kherwara (Dist-Udaipur)
12. Government Secondary School, Khakhad (Dist-Udaipur)